Monday, 26 November 2012

Oxford Saints in Training and an Update

Hey all!

My apologies for the delay in writing on this blog - life is busy it has to be said.

I am now the General Manager of the Oxford Saints American Football team and so I have been busy trying to get organised for the 2013 season. We had a training session earlier this month and here is one of the photos I took on my iPhone.



I have also been able to go out and have fun with Sparklers at night with friends and those photos will be coming soon!

I am hoping to do a photo-a-day challenge in December. The challenge will run from December 1st til December 25th so keep your eye out for that!

My only other update is that I have a new 'life' blog, I love reading blogs and getting to know people through their writing and hope I can meet some new people with this new adventure. My 'life' blog address is: http://emmameek.blogspot.co.uk

Hope everyone is well! Please comments and follow my blog!

Best wishes,

Em :)




No comments:

Post a Comment