Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Winter Challenge - Days 10 and 11

What a week so far... and it's only Tuesday.  I firstly want to apologise for not posting a photo yesterday - I was poorly all day so was unable to get out and take any photos.

Today, I had great plans to take some photos of the Christmas market and lights in Cirencester after I had finished work - but no such luck as a thick fog came down and my journey home took quite some time.  I hope to get photos of the market and lights tomorrow.

So, here is a of 'spur-of-the-moment' photo from my iPhone that I took earlier today whilst sitting in queues of traffic.


Hope everyone is having a good week and fingers crossed for some better weather tomorrow!

Please follow and don't forget to comment below!

Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment