Friday, 14 December 2012

Winter Challenge Days 13 and 14 - Bad news

So, I wanted to apologise first for a lack of post yesterday as unfortunately the screen on my MacBook Pro has stopped working so I've been unable to edit any photos. My laptop accidentally fell off my stool onto the floor and so tomorrow I'm taking it down to the Apple Store in Bristol to get the diagnosis of what's wrong.

I hoping to get photos of some of the Bristol lights tomorrow if possible and hope that normal posting will resume soon!

Today's photo is of a funky musical Christmas card I received from my best friend in Japan last year! It's so cute and plays lots of different songs when you press the present! It also has lights that flash on and off during the music.

Until tomorrow....



No comments:

Post a Comment