Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Winter Challenge Days 15 to 18

So I finally have a new laptop - even though I was really without a laptop for a short amount of time it felt like forever as it use it so much.

So here are a few photos to help me catch up....

These first two are of the Apple Store in Bristol, who have been excellent in helping and advising me when I accidently damaged my MacBook Pro.





 The next four photos are from around Cribbs Causeway. Top left is the Christmas train which runs from one end of the shopping centre to the other, top right is the Christmas Castle which is home to Santa (I assume as I didn't go in). Then the bottom left photo is of the inside of the Christmas tree which is over the fountain in the centre of the shopping centre and finally the bottom right photo is of the outside fountain and Christmas lights. 

Hope everyone is well and my apologies for my lack of posts over the last few days - now I am back on track I should be able to keep up to date!

Best wishes,

Em





2 comments:

  1. YAY I'm glad you got a new laptop. They somehow make you feel brand new don't they? Just sitting there on your desk waiting for you to get all business like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lenaephotography! Thank you so much for reading my post and commenting! :) I completely agree with what you said - it's weird how a new laptop makes you want to work and it's so much easier to post blogs than using the Blogger app on my phone!

      Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)

      Em

      Delete