Friday, 21 December 2012

Winter Challenge Days 21 - Baking begins

Hey all!

I can't believe it's nearly Christmas - how quickly time is passing by.

So today, I have finally started my bake-a-thon. I decided to add homemade biscuits to everyones Christmas presents this year and so today I made my first batch of biscuits which are called 'Cream Cheese Spritz'. I watch a lovely lady on YouTube called Jen, who showed the recipe for these biscuits todays and before the video was over I was in the kitchen making a start.  You can find the recipe HERE and the video for the cookies can be found HERE. The video is well worth a watch as Jen explains the process really well - the only difference with my cookies is that I haven't heard of, so don't own a 'cookie press' but it's certainly something I would like to invest in as I love baking!

So here they are.... my 'Cream Cheese Spritz'!





Hope everyone is having a great week! 

Em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment