Saturday, 22 December 2012

Winter Challenge Days 22 - Baking marathon complete!

Hey all,

First, I want to say a big thank you to anyone and everyone who has taken the time to look at my blog over my Winter Challenge, if you are a first-timer 'hello, nice to meet you' and if you have been here a few times - thank you for coming back to see me and I hope you like the content that I am posting.  Please do comment below if you have suggestions for future types of blog post you would like to see.

So, today was definitely a baking marathon carrying on from the 'Cream Cheese Spritz' I made yesterday - HERE is yesterday's blog post in case you missed it! Today, I baked: Gingerbread Biscuits (little men, snowmen and holly leaves), some more Cream Cheese Spritz (dough left over from yesterday) and a batch of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - which are delicious if I say so myself!  The Gingerbread recipe I used can be found HERE and the wonderful Curtis Stone provided the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip recipe HERE

It has to be said that I am really enjoying my baking and I have seen a few things I would like to buy so I can bake even more.  The first item being a biscuit press like THIS one, Organised Like Jen used one to make her Cream Cheese Spritz and it looked so easy and the results looked very professional so could definitely be worth a small investment to get one. I am also looking at getting a food processor - I haven't had a proper look yet but my arms are aching from all the baking so if I get lazyitis I will be able to use it instead of brute force!

Well, here are the pictures of today's treats....


Are you doing any baking for Christmas? I would love to see the recipes you use as I am hoping to start a recipe scrapbook in the new year!

Happy baking!

Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment