Wednesday, 2 January 2013

New Year Decisions - moved from my old blog

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope that 2013 brings you all you could want and more!

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to decide how to use my two blogs. I am currently unhappy with my photography website so I am thinking about moving it over to a blog (with my own web address) instead to make it more interactive and user-friendly. Also I am unsure about combining my two blogs (photography and life). I'm not sure if moving away from my website to one blog is the right decision to make. I would appreciate any advice people are willing to give. 

I will be back soon with my 2012 look-back which will be a series of collages showing some of the photographic work I did this year.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!

Emma

1 comment: