Friday, 8 February 2013

Top 5....


So today I thought I would share my top 5 places I would like to do a photoshoot in Gloucestershire with you.  I have been using the 'Pin Drop' app on my iPhone with great success when finding these wonderful locations. I take a photo and then link the photo to the Pin Drop so I have a visual remind of what the area looks like as well as exact mapped location. I found a few great usable locations for shoots when my friend introduced my to Geocaching.

So here they are, my top 5…..

1. Woodchester Mansion - I absolutely love the look of this building and the surrounding land and I have been threatening to do a shoot their for far too long.

2. Tewkesbury Sluice Gate - OK… this doesn't sound like the most glamorous location but with the right idea I think it could be wonderful. Such pretty building around it too.

3. Lower Mill Estate - This estate is part of the Cotswold Water Parks and is only a stones throw from where I live - I would love to do photographic work for them as well as photo shoots as the area is stunning and need to be shown off - nature at its best!

4. Cirencester Park is another great untapped resource and would be a perfect location for a fashion-based photo shoot - with the summer house, woodlands and the wide driveway there are certainly a lot of possibilities available there.



5. Daisy Bank, Cheltenham is another stunning woodland location and somewhere I have been thinking about shooting at for a while. It is just a case of finding the right idea that would fit with the location. I think a spring/summer shoot would look lovely here with the sunlight filtering through the leaves.



Where are your top 5 places to shoot near where you live?




P.S Many thanks to Melissa Rose Design for my gorgeous new signature - make sure you check out her Facebook page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment