Wednesday, 20 March 2013

A taste of what's to come....

So as some of you may know, I am the General Manager of an American Football team here in the UK - they are called the Oxford Saints. As well as trying to organise 40 blokes (not easy at all) I am also the photographer. Whilst trawling through my hard disks I found a number of matches I am yet to edit and so thought I would make a start. Here is a taste of what's to come....




It is also a taster as the 2013 British American Football season is just around the corner with our first match being against the Solent Thrashers (Hampshire Thrashers as they used to be) on the 13th April. 

Hope everyone is having a great week and sorry my blog has been a little quiet of late - I am back and raring to go!


Please comment and follow for more updates.








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Fingers crossed we have a good year! :)

      Delete