Friday, 12 April 2013

Flipping great!

Hey all!

I would love to share with you one of my latest wrestling photos. This was a taken at a memorial wrestling show last Saturday.


This is one of my favourite photos of the night as it really captures the moment. I have posted this photo to my flickr which can be found HERE. Please feel free to check it out. You can also see more of my photography on Facebook and that can be found HERE.

Please follow and comment - it's always great to hear from people!


2 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the
    layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

    Feel free to visit my blog - photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, great captures from the wrestling!

    ReplyDelete