Friday, 8 August 2014

An Evening at Gloucester Docks

Hello everyone!

Just a quick blog post to share a couple of my recent HDR images. I am part of the Gloucester Photography meetup group and our first meeting happened on Sunday (3rd August 2014). We met at 7pm and wandered around the docks chatting everything photography and life.

Here are a couple of images I took that night:




These images can also been seen on my Flickr stream which can be found here!

I am certainly hoping to be able to meet up with this group again! Do you go to any photography meet ups? Have you been on any photography adventures recently? Please feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you! :)

I am visiting the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta on Saturday so my next post will be based on my experiences and photographs taken there - this is the first time I have visited.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

P.S Please go and visit my new blog - this one is a look into my life, photos will be included but not be the main part, it's more about what I get up to and other things I enjoy. I have posted twice on there so far, a welcome post and a kind of review of Guardians of the Galaxy. You can visit the new blog by clicking here! Thank you! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment