Monday, 11 April 2016

AEW Services - Part Two


Hey everyone,

So, as AEW Services have such an eclectic business, I felt they deserved and needed two blog posts. This second blog post shows off the plotting and printing side of their business. 

For me as a photographer, the challenge was to get a photograph that shows to potential AEW customers the diverse sizes of printing they offer as well as the detail of the plotting itself. This was quite the challenge but one I think that I was successful in attaining.


You can see the amazing work Alex and Ellena at AEW services do here or via their instagram account here!

I am keen to support other small business as it is a real passion, so please do get in contact if I could help you with your photography needs.

Thanks for reading,



No comments:

Post a Comment