Sunday, 10 April 2016

How is it April already?

Hey everyone!

I can't believe it is already April, where is this year going? I checked the last time I posted on this blog and it was December. I apologise for the unplanned hiatus in blogging and hope you will be pleased to see and hear that I am back!

One of the things I love doing is supporting local small businesses with their photography needs. I was pleased to hear from AEW Services and keen to help them market and advertise their business with a spruce up of the images on their website.


AEW Services run by Alex and Ellena and they are based in the Cotswolds. They have an eclectic business with making bespoke fabrication is only a small part of it.

You can visit their website here and their instagram page here - go and check them out.

My next blog post will also feature the work I have done with AEW Services and then a catchup of the years so far will be on the way!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment